Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:
How do I create a new user account?
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Worcester Center for Crafts. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account.
Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
What courses do you currently offer?
Select one of the Lookup Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
We accept all 4 main U.S. credit card networks: AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.
How do I register with a gift card?
At this time, online registrations cannot be made with a gift card. To apply a gift card to a registration, please contact the Registration Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 508-753-8183 ext.301. Please have your gift card(s) in hand, and please be prepared to relay the card numbers located on the back of your card(s). Should a balance be due after the application of available gift card funds, you will be required to submit the remaining difference via a credit card payment.
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
For full details on our cancellation policies, please visit our website's policy page here.
How do I cancel a registration?
You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must submit your request IN WRITING via email to the registration office by contacting email@example.com. Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (ie. course code, title, and dates), and a daytime phone number at which we may contact you if necessary.
What do I do if I've lost my password?
You can request a Password Reset email.
The email will be sent to the email address listed in your account. If you no longer have access to that email address, please contact us at (508)753-8183 x301 or firstname.lastname@example.org to restore your account.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours and grades earned