Workshop- Making Medieval Spiral Rings (ONLINE) (05/21)
Dates: May 21, 2021
Meets: F from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Student Fee: $65.00
This online class is limited to 12 students.
Once registered for the class, you will receive a more detailed tools/supplies list with suppliers/order numbers and any applicable discount codes.
There is also the option to purchase a Materials Only Kit.
Tools will not be provided.
Please note: The format for Metals Online Workshops will differ from that of a traditional in-studio class. Registered students will receive an invitation to join the class via Zoom. You will meet as a class for the 2-hour time listed in registration. Students will have access to their recorded Zoom workshop for one week after the workshop. Participation in scheduled class time is restricted to enrolled students only.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
About the Materials & Supplies
Optional Material Kit, $15 shipped via Priority Mail with tracking:
- 6' 16g Copper Wire
- 3' 16g Bronze Wire
- 1' 16g Fine Silver Wire
Required Tools to Complete the Workshop (Not Included):
- Needle Nose/Chain Nose, Flat Nose, Round Nose Pliers and Wire Cutter (available as a set)
- Plastic, Rubber or Raw Hide Mallet
- Ring Mandrel (aluminum or steel/preferred)
- Needle Files or Hand Files
- Safety Glasses
- Sharpie Marker
- Pencil and Paper (to take notes)
Please Note: Kit must be ordered one week before the start of class to ensure it arrives on time. On shipped, Kits are non-refundable/returnable
Please confirm that we have your correct mailing address on file
Student cancellations for online offerings made at least 5 business days prior to the first class meeting are eligible for a full refund. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email to the Registration Office at email@example.com.
No refunds or credits will be given for student absences nor for student cancellations made less than 5 business days prior to the start date. Any and all related materials and kits are non-returnable and are non-refundable once shipped.
When course or workshop is cancelled by the WCC, a full refund will be issued.
Worcester State University ("WSU") & Worcester Center for Crafts ("WCC") Consent & Release of Liability
By submitting your registration for this course ("Activity"), you acknowledge that all registered parties are 18 years or older and legally competent to make this agreement. You agree to comply with all rules and regulations set forth with regard to the Activity, and you agree that all issues of civil liability shall be determined in accordance with Massachusetts General Laws. By completing you registration, you acknowledge that all registered parties have read and understand the below terms and that by enrolling you are giving up substantial legal rights that you might otherwise have, and that you have registered knowingly and voluntarily.
1. In the event that I should require medical care or treatment, I agree to be financially responsible for any costs incurred as a result of such treatment. I am aware and understand that I should carry my own health insurance.
2. To agree that the activity is entirely voluntary and to be fully aware that participation involves risk of injury and/or property damage including the possibility of short-term or long-term disability and even death; to agree that these risks can come from many varied causes and that many of these risks are not foreseeable; to acknowledge, accept, and assume all such risks.
3. I, individually and on behalf of my heirs, successors, assigns and personal representatives, hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the Board of Higher Education, WCC, WSU and their employees, agents, and representatives from all liability for any damages, losses, or injuries (including death) I sustain to my person or property or both, including but not limited to any claims, demands, actions, causes of action, judgments, expenses and costs (including attorneys' fees) which arise out of, result from, occur during, or are connected in any manner with my intentional or negligent conduct during my participation in the Activity, including traveling to and from an event related to this Activity.
4. To the extent authorized by law, I, individually and on behalf of my heirs, successors, assigns and personal representatives, hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the Board of Higher Education, WCC, WSU and their employees, agents, and representatives from all liability, loss, damage or expense, including attorneys' fees, that they or any of them incur or sustain as a result of any claims, demands, actions, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses (including attorneys' fees) which arise out of, occur during, or are in any way connected with my intentional or negligent conduct during my participation in the Activity, including traveling to and from an event related to this Activity.
5. I agree that this consent and release is to be construed under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and that if any portion hereof is held invalid, the balance hereof shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
Questions? Call us at 508.753.8183 X301
|Course Fee (Basic)||Student Fee||$ 65.00|
|Optional Fee||Optional Materials Kit||$ 15.00|
|05/21/2021||Friday||6 PM to 8 PM||Remote Learning|