Lapidary Access (Friday, March 22 - 10AM-1PM)
Please note: this course has Prerequisites
- March 22, 2019 Check for other dates
- F from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, 1 session
- 25 Sagamore Road Lapidary
- Pam Farren
- For safety reasons we ask everyone to comply with the dress code policy in the Metals Department: Closed-toe footwear (no high heels), pants/shorts must go below the knee, long hair must be pulled back from the face and secured.
There are 2 openings remaining at this time.
Lapidary Open Studio, $30.00 /3-hour session
Max 2 participants
During Lapidary Access participants that have completed an Intro to Cabs or Intermediate Cabs class within the last two years can purchase time to work on individual lapidary projects using WCC lapidary equipment, cabbing or cutting only.
A studio/building monitor is available but no instruction or consultation is provided. Participants are responsible for proper tool use, care and clean-up.There is a minimum of 3 prepaid hours of open studio time. No materials or supplies are provided.
- There is no access to other Studios during this time, unless participant is currently registered in a 6-week Metals or Enamels class and the corresponding Open Studio.
- Participants should complete clean-up within the 3 hour block.
- No refund or credit is given for time not used.
Use of any or all of the posted hours in the appropriate studio, for self-directed practice time.
Students may initiate or complete work, within the scope of the class in which they are currently registered.
Does not include use of the Metals Studio,Enamels Studio, gas forge and/or polishing equipment.
Hours are self-tracked by signing in and out of each period you attend, and each student may use as few or many hours, during scheduled times, for the duration of the session.
*The Worcester Center for Crafts reserves the right to cancel any under-enrolled course, to restrict the registration in a course, to change instructors when necessary, and to reschedule individual classes as needed and appropriate. If the WCC finds it necessary to cancel courses or make schedule changes, every effort will be made to notify registered students.