Metals Valentine Studio Access 2019 (2/7/20 - 10AM-1PM)
- February 7, 2020 Check for other dates
- F from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, 1 session
- 25 Sagamore Road Metals Studio
- Pam Farren
- For safety reasons we ask everyone to comply with the dress code policy in the Metals Department: Closed-toe footwear (no high heels), pants/shorts must go below the knee, long hair must be pulled back from the face and secured.
There are 4 openings remaining at this time.
Valentine Studio Time
$30.00 /3-hour session
Access the studio just in time to finish those last minute projects for your Valentine!
If you participated in a Metals class or workshop in 2019 you can “buy time” in the Metals Studio. You do not have to be registered in a 6-week class to register for a 3-hour slot, but it is expected that you will work within your skill set.
A studio/building monitor is available but no instruction or consultation is provided. Participants are responsible for proper tool use, care and clean-up. Participants must have experience using the studios specialized equipment, some of which includes; air/acetylene torches, rolling mill, hydraulic press, electro-etching system, polishing/finishing equipment, etc.
We reserve the right to restrict the use of equipment if it is used improperly and no refund will be issued.
There is a minimum of 3 prepaid hours.
- No materials or supplies are provided, but basic supplies such as solder, saw blades, etc. may be available for purchase.
- There is no access to other Studios during this time*
- Participants should complete clean-up within the 3 hour block.
- No refund or credit is given for time not used.
*Valentine Studio Time does not include use of the enameling studio, gas forge, oxy/acetylene casting torch, casting equipment and/or lapidary equipment. Lapidary Access time may be available to students that have completed an Intro to Cabs, Intermediate Cabs or Cutting Freeform Cabs class within the last two years.
*The Worcester Center for Crafts reserves the right to cancel any under-enrolled course, to restrict the registration in a course, to change instructors when necessary, and to reschedule individual classes as needed and appropriate. If the WCC finds it necessary to cancel courses or make schedule changes, every effort will be made to notify registered students.