Lapidary Open Studio (Fall II Session)
- October 25 - December 7, 2019 Check for other dates
- F and Sa from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, 12 sessions
- 25 Sagamore Road Lapidary
- Pam Farren
- For safety reasons we ask everyone to comply with the dress code policy in the Metals Department: Closed-toe footwear (no high heels), pants/shorts must go below the knee, long hair must be pulled back from the face and secured.
There are 4 openings remaining at this time.
During Lapidary Open Studio participants that are currently enrolled in the Introduction to Stone Cutting: Cutting Cabachons class are eligible to enroll.
New lapidary students must be approved by the instructor before registering for Lapidary OS.
A studio/building monitor is available but no instruction or consultation is provided.
Participants are responsible for proper tool use, care and clean-up.
NO materials, consumables or supplies are provided beyond those included in the class kit.
- There is NO access to other studios during this time, unless participant is currently registered in Metals or Enamels Class and the corresponding Open Studio.
- Participants should complete clean-up by the end of posted Lapidary OS hours.
- No refund, transfer or credit is given for time not used.
- WCC reserves the right to restrict use to registered students who use equipment improperly. No refund will be issued.
The Worcester Center for Crafts reserves the right to cancel any under-enrolled course, to restrict the registration in a course, to change instructors when necessary, and to reschedule individual classes as needed and appropriate. If the WCC finds it necessary to cancel courses or make schedule changes, every effort will be made to notify registered students.